Saturday, September 4, 2010

Social Networking: Better or worse than the real thing?

In my term project I will be discussing the positives of Social Networking, and the Negatives. There is going to be an in-depth look at all of the beneficial outcomes social Networking can cause. I want to research a good portion of stories about long lost relatives connecting lost ties due to social networking. I also want to look at the bad side, like all the crimes that are committed due to the ease of accessing someone information on the web. At the end of this paper I want to prove to the reader that even on the internet strangers can still post a legitimate threat to them, maybe even more than in the streets.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great topic. You should definitely look into the corporate world's use of social networking to hire, fire and evaluate their candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your topic has a great perspective on both sides of social networking. It looks like a very interesting thing to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete