Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Advice to Baruch College

I would start with BlackBoard. I would make implement a program like Facebook, it would be called BaruchBook(yea i know orginal) it would be join with the starr center it would keep students up to date about events better than a weekly email from Carl Aylman ( bless his heart). It would be a way for businesses to view baruch students and a better way from them to get to know who they are about to hire. I think that my program would be a great way for students to connect with their teachers having a better way to connect and chat about h.w or test or advice, without having a back and forth with emails. Because of this I would make it a requirement that all teacher implement this in the school and if they were too busy or not computer savy enough they would be equipped with assistants,but mainly grad students. 

1 comment:

  1. I think its a great idea ! the only thing I would add is that teachers will have to response to an email with in a certain time frame (not more then 24 hours). I also think it will bring more attention to clubs in school that from some reason seemed to be forgotten in the 2-4 pm current schedule.

    ReplyDelete